503 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotify

Reaction score
i am now getting this error

Code:
[B]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/B]

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
 Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the  request.

What is this going on at X10.......previously it used to be a good service but now it going bad and more bad

spotify

Reaction score
ya i came to know that i was getting the error because i was suspended due to high usage of system resources
i just checked the resources i use and it says the limit is 64 mb and i am using just 22.47 mb
is this too much?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Again, where are you getting the 503 error?

spotify

Reaction score
I was getting that error but i didnt knew that 503 error was a suspension page.when i unsuspended my account the error was no longer there
http://meshedup.co.cc
i just want to know the reason because as i said i wasn't using too many resources

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I was getting that error but i didnt knew that 503 error was a suspension page.when i unsuspended my account the error was no longer there
http://meshedup.co.cc
i just want to know the reason because as i said i wasn't using too many resources

Resources doenst have anything to do with disk space used.Its about scripts or any mods you have that continuously utilizes CPU or MYSQL
For eg A Chat Script

Last edited:

spotify

Reaction score
Vishal thats what i am saying i am not talking about disk space...oh come i have that much sense
i checked the memory used by my wordpress blog upon loading....i used wp memory usage plugin....google it and find more about it

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
My concern with a memory usage plugin is that it works fine when the page loads properly. If you have a rogue plugin or a plugin that isn't coded well and it decides to loop a few dozen times when it shouldn't, the actual memory usage during page generation might be up around 500mb (one I tried to code myself did this). The memory usage plugin did NOT pick up that spike in memory for whatever reason.

Likewise the problem isn't always memory - if the CPU spikes to 25% for 60 seconds, or if you have 240seconds of CPU Time per hour, it'd suspend it too. It's not down to just memory, just in the case of Wordpress that -tends- to be what causes it.

spotify

Reaction score
Its very complicated.. what should i do to prevent this from happening again?

Status
Not open for further replies.