503 server unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

rst101

Reaction score
I'm sorry about this but this service seems to get worse by the day.

I have prime account on absolut and every day there are connection issues regarding your servers.

Yesterday I had disk full and could not access and now today I'm getting a 503 service unavailable. This is just not good enough.

Why am I getting a 503?

Your service is consistent, consistently bad.

Last edited:

rst101

Reaction score
Thanks for that pal.

This service is getting worse by the day.

Last edited:

dhinchak

Reaction score
still problem not resolve still getting error

[h=1]503 Service Unavailable[/h] The server is temporarily busy, try again later!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

this [SIZE=-1]service is getting bad and bad every day . [/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

jjordan69

Reaction score
FROM --> http://status.x10hosting.com/

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21
503 errors on Absolut and Vox7 hours ago
It has come to our attention that
attempting to load many PHP scripts on
Absolut and Vox will cause a 503
Service Unavailable error. Static HTML
sites and certain PHP scripts are not
affected. Administration is aware of
this issue and is working to fix it.

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I'm sorry about this but this service seems to get worse by the day.

I have prime account on absolut and every day there are connection issues regarding your servers.

Yesterday I had disk full and could not access and now today I'm getting a 503 service unavailable. This is just not good enough.

Why am I getting a 503?

Your service is consistent, consistently bad.

It would help if you posted from the forum account tied to your hosting account. This forum account you are on doesn't have any associated hosting account, so there is no way for any of us to verify your claims.

rst101

Reaction score
It would help if you posted from the forum account tied to your hosting account. This forum account you are on doesn't have any associated hosting account, so there is no way for any of us to verify your claims.

Hi, sorry about this but I have just been informed I could possibly have two accounts(of which I wasn't aware) The main url that I use is icon-it-solutions(which is an add on) but is tied to maverix.x10.mx, I'm aware of the white screen on this site, it's intentional.

I'm still getting 503 and the status updates states this has been rectified.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
It appears the forum username tied to that account is "maverixx". It might be possible to switch it so that the hosting account is associated with rst101 instead, but I would first need you to log into the maverixx account and send me a PM confirming that you'd want that switch. After that I'll check into the possibility of switching it.

Also, the status site says that MOST issues have been fixed, and the problems are still being worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.