503 Service Unavaliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew_the_cool87

Reaction score
So it seems my webserver is down or something....the strange thing about this is that for some reason I can access the site from my home computer, but not from any other device....

The only thing on the site is a smf forum, any ideas how to fix this? My site seems to be the target of registration spam, because the stopforumspam addon was finding thousands of attempted registrations...pretty sure that is not normal considering the forum is kinda dormant as of right now. Help? D:

Website is freeworldsrp.x10.mx

motwera

Reaction score
This is the same thing with my website expect my whole SMF forums are affected by 503 error

andrew_the_cool87

Reaction score
So its not just me then, good.

Im on the Boru server, if that means anything.

And here I was hoping to purchase one of the premium subscriptions :\

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
I'm sporadically getting similar issues.

Since the last Boru outage, the Wordpress stats module in Jetpack just hangs and I've just had to remove the Cloudflare plugin from my site as well after updating to the latest version (1.24)

Something odd seems to be going on here - when I tried to update the Cloudflare plugin from within Wordpress, the upgrade hung after giving me the downloading upgrade package message but didn't put Wordpress into maintenance mode.

Because this is often just an FTP issue, I then did the upgrade manually using Filezilla, after which I got nothing but 503 errors until I removed the plugin.

I also cannot disable Jetpack as it hangs when trying to disconnect from Wordpress.com.

What's not clear is in this is some sort of issue with Cloudflare or an issue with Boru.

Does anyone else with these issues use Cloudflare? I'd prefer to try an isolate the problem before raising a service ticket here and wasting the admin's time looking for a problem that's occurring somewhere else.

motwera

Reaction score
It seems its an issue with the whole server, my Cloudflare is disabled after the upgrade they did on Boru

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I am working on this, however please post pages where I can reproduce the error so I can verify things are fixed.

alan1961

Reaction score

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I believe these are all fixed, at least confirmed from the links that were posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.