552 Disk full - please upload later

Status
Not open for further replies.

webacade

Reaction score
Hello to everyone!

Today, my FTP doesn't work properly if i try to upload anything, I always get "552 Disk full - please upload later". I can't upload any kind of file extension.

I'm just using 0.33mb on the disk. I hope you can help me with this inconvenience because I can't manage my wordpress page. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thanks

n3u

Reaction score
This issue is affecting me as well, still remains.

hrhenry

Reaction score
I get it too.

But the upload feature still works in cPanel/File manager. Sucks if you have a lot of files, though.

R.
==

owsfrien

Reaction score
My student is having the same problem when he tries to upload with Filzilla and with the upload button.

He is on Lesson 3 and we can't upload his page. Does anyone know what he can do?

His website is:http://cowboys.x10.mx

He and I both get the same code: 552 Disk ful please upload later. This has been going on for 3 days.

Please let me know how I can help him upload his files. This is not happening to my site or other students in my class.

Thank you,
Ann Stalls

amydream

Reaction score
Encountered same problem since 1 Feb 2012. Submitted a support ticket and still no reply after 2 working days.

sonowsox

Reaction score
same here currently on with
4.79 MB (out of 512 MB)

Ticket raise on 1 Feb - closed after about an hour on 1 Feb by Boby CV, a customer support rep, with next feedback:
I think such problem is very very recently reported and The administration is looking into it.
Thanks for getting this to the notice again.
Will be solved very soon.
Plz be patient.

after waiting a couple of days, still the same issue and raised another ticket and re-opened the original one...tbc

critter74854

Reaction score
Same problem with me.

There's been a couple of problems of late. Site login to account portal shows the security certificate has expired (see previous posts) and now FTP uploading problems :(

:confused:

hcrtslrc

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I figured out how to bypass the 552! Just use cPanel's "legacy file manager".

1. Go to to your x10hosting account page and click on cPanel to access cPanel.
2. Go down to the "legacy file manager".
3. Use it to upload a file.

At least it works for me. The new file manager does not let me upload files either, and FTP is still giving a 552 Disk Full error code. I put in support ticket, though I heard someone else here did that.

Let us know if you cannot upload using the legacy file manager.

Carlos

poultry

Reaction score
Same problem for me. The "classic" cPanel upload works, but my application that uses HTML form <input type="file"> for uploading won't work.
Is there a fix for that?

critter74854

Reaction score
It seems to be fixed now - well it is for me. FTP'd my new site just moments ago.
legacy file manager did work, but there was no way I was going to use it for the whole site :p

Cheers'

Status
Not open for further replies.