[600] New/Top images

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarvar

Reaction score
Hello all,

I would like to have 1 button for top list and 1 for new list for an exchange of 600 x10hosting credits.

Just to clarify, one with text New and a symbol next to it; other with text Top and a symbol next to it. It should be around 145x45px or at reasonable size.

REQs:

• Must be include either blueish or pinkish color.
  • Must have some kind of symbol that will represent on the left of it. Example below.
  • Must include PSD so I will be able to change text for multi-lingual site.

footer_logo.jpg

Thanks!

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? Do you want buttons or banners? From what I can interpret, you want rectangular buttons with an icon on each and the words 'New' and 'Top', am I correct?

sarvar

Reaction score
Yes, a rectangular button with the word "New" and "Top". They must also have either pink or blue color to suit my site and a symbol like a small graph to represent Top.

See the image above, must look like that, with different colors, smaller size, and whatever you choose.

*Offer raised 800 credits.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll have a go, I assume you want a different image on each. I'm thinking either the graph or a star for top and a + sign for new.

sarvar

Reaction score
I'll have a go, I assume you want a different image on each. I'm thinking either the graph or a star for top and a + sign for new.

That's exactly what I want. :drool:

Last edited:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
If you like this, I'll finish the one for 'Top' and the PSDs; there's no point me doing them if you don't like the concept of this design. Yes or No?
new.png

sarvar

Reaction score
I like it, but could you make (+) to be closer to the "New" and decrease the dimensions. It needs to be 80x30px.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.