800 credits for 200 stumbleupon accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
hi guys

i need 200 stumbleupon.com accounts and it must be legit no fakes real acounts and must the profiles fil with some detail and avatars and i will need the 200 accounts passwords and user name in a text file like this user name on top and password bellow if you only sign up there and make 200 accounts u will get the 800 credits i need this as soon as possible thanks.

like this

jack33
lovelife43

:biggrin:

im not planning on anything fraudulent
im using the user name and password for my website in here http://stumbletime.co.cc/ so it needs accounts to sign in and stumble other wise it wont work

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I hope you're not planning to do anything deceitful or fraudulent with all those accounts!?!

By the way, it would be a lot easier to try & understand what you are saying in all your posts if you used some punctuation. :)

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
I hope you're not planning to do anything deceitful or fraudulent with all those accounts!?!

By the way, it would be a lot easier to try & understand what you are saying in all your posts if you used some punctuation. :)

hey zen-r no im not planning on anything fraudulent im using the user name and password for my website in here http://stumbletime.co.cc/ so it needs accounts to sign in and stumble other wise it wont work is that ilegal if it is i will shut the project down:biggrin:

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
holy crap, 200? how is some1 gonna get that much, maybe you should offer creds per account maybe?

freenetter

Reaction score
You haven't actually stated what you want to do with these 200 accounts, but think of it like this

1) Why would anyone want to give out their StumbleUpon username and password to a stranger?

2) Why does anyone need to give you their details in order to Stumble Thru your site?

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
You haven't actually stated what you want to do with these 200 accounts, but think of it like this

1) Why would anyone want to give out their StumbleUpon username and password to a stranger?

2) Why does anyone need to give you their details in order to Stumble Thru your site?

i didnt say that give me you stumbleupon user name and pass i said to make new one:biggrin:

anyways im closing this post i will do it my self never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.