A bit of my Portfolio

wjeffery

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm pretty new here at x10 (I joined today :p) and was perusing the forums and to my delight found a GFX section. :lol: So, I thought I would post a bit of my work to see what you guys thought :) Take a look and feel free to comment. All comments are welcome!

(I've done my best to organize them from most recent to least)

burningcrusadebo1.png

need-for-speed-sig.png

graffiti-cans.png

ava.png

1.png

illidan.png

exodusgiftkc9.png

nature_sotw36.png

persian_guard_v2.png

gnoll3lh.png

warminnion.jpg

hellspawn.png

atreyu1nk.png

kirk.png

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
Very nice. That's quite a bit of talent you got there. They are one of the best looking ones I've seen on x10. You should go to the marketplace and do signatures for people who are wanting them, you can earn some credits with your skill.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
sweet skill man...I just love what you did with the spray cans...
its so great I can't even see how in the world it was done

Last edited:

Agenator

Reaction score
absoluetly amazing, I would pay you credits if you told me how you did some of those... Anyway, what program do u use???

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
great fx's!
I want to learn how make these waves in his head
persian_guard_v2.png

could you do a tutorial for me? i'll pay you some credits ;)

wjeffery

Reaction score
great fx's!
I want to learn how make these waves in his head
persian_guard_v2.png

could you do a tutorial for me? i'll pay you some credits ;)

Oh that one is actually really easy to do. Give me a day or so and I'll throw together a quick tut :)

absoluetly amazing, I would pay you credits if you told me how you did some of those... Anyway, what program do u use???

Photoshop CS3 with some stuff from programs like C4D or Bryce. Wadaya wanna know? :)

Very nice. That's quite a bit of talent you got there. They are one of the best looking ones I've seen on x10. You should go to the marketplace and do signatures for people who are wanting them, you can earn some credits with your skill.

Sounds like a good idea, maybe I'll check it out :werd:

sweet skill man...I just love what you did with the spray cans...
its so great I can't even see how in the world it was done

It wasn't that hard its only like 9 layers I think. Just a few filters and some C4D :p

Last edited:

Agenator

Reaction score
I was wondering b/c I didn't thik it could be done with just photoshop... Very very nice. I really like the car one ;P If that one was done in only photoshop Illl pay u like 100-200 credits for a tutorial (if it requires any non free program such as C4D Ill have to pass)...

wjeffery

Reaction score
I was wondering b/c I didn't thik it could be done with just photoshop... Very very nice. I really like the car one ;P If that one was done in only photoshop Illl pay u like 100-200 credits for a tutorial (if it requires any non free program such as C4D Ill have to pass)...

Nope all it requires is Photoshop CS1+. However, you need some very specific C4D renders for it to look like it does. I'm not sure if I still have them, but if I can get my hands on them I'll get a tut going.

deaddevil

Reaction score
you got talent, i really like those signatures.
Maybe you could see tutorials for those signatures, would surely like to see more of your works!!!

Agenator

Reaction score
Nope all it requires is Photoshop CS1+. However, you need some very specific C4D renders for it to look like it does. I'm not sure if I still have them, but if I can get my hands on them I'll get a tut going.
GReat thanks!!!

Thirsteen

Reaction score
I actually think you could do that wave effect with some pen stroke manipulation, may take a while, but anyway

Your pretty nice, I mean, way above me lol

You actually made me wonder if I should even put up my sigs

My favorite is probably the spawn one, mainly because it has the detail I prefer, though, I think I would like it better with some more contrast and sharpened

My least favorite one is the exodus text one just because it's too plain lol

Nice

wjeffery

Reaction score
I actually think you could do that wave effect with some pen stroke manipulation, may take a while, but anyway

Your pretty nice, I mean, way above me lol

You actually made me wonder if I should even put up my sigs

My favorite is probably the spawn one, mainly because it has the detail I prefer, though, I think I would like it better with some more contrast and sharpened

My least favorite one is the exodus text one just because it's too plain lol

Nice

Oh you must mean the avatar. Haha yeah I threw it together in about 20 minutes. Well if you don't like it, GTFO! LOL jk man. No way, by all means, post your tags. Its the best way to improve! :lol:

DMacK

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing work! You have some great talent. Do you design professionally or is it just a hobby?

wjeffery

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing work! You have some great talent. Do you design professionally or is it just a hobby?

Just as a hobby. I've done some stuff for friends' websites, but at no charge of course. :)