a couple of problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsobeck

Reaction score
First, I recreated a part of my site using Flash. I uploaded it to make sure it displayed properly. However, after I began to add the links, they weren't working. After checking a few things, I determined that firefox wasn't updating the page, because all of my updates display in Internet Explorer, but not in Firefox. I have tested this on multiple pages and multiple computers, and the same thing happens. Does anyone know why this is happening, or how to fix it?

Second, this is just a small issue, but whenever you type in a directory without a slash at the end, it goes to the subdomain. When you add the slash, it uses the top-level domain (which is what I want). Example:
sobecknetworks.com/tech/forums --> sobecknetworks.x10hosting.com/tech/forums/index.php
sobecknetworks.com/tech/forums/ --> sobecknetworks.com/tech/forums/index.php
Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Sorry for the wait..but the server dowtime has us busy...anyways the first problem I dont know..but the second one....did you add the domain right?

jsobeck

Reaction score
Sorry for the long delay in this, I haven't been in town much lately. As for the domain, yes, I have added the domain correctly (a parked domain).

Status
Not open for further replies.