A friend can't login to my x10hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerzn

Reaction score
I made a site which is xerzn.x10hosting.com

A friend of mine which is in The Netherlands was going to help me and code the site.
But whenever he tries to login to my x10hosting account he told me that he gets this message:

"We've detected that you are signing in from a country that is different from where your account signed up. Your sign-in is from: Netherlands"

Is there anything to solve this issue?

rbxlmadx

Reaction score
If he has any kind of VPN or anything that changes his location on his computer, tell him to disable it. If that doesn't help, tell him to install a VPN that can access U.S. so he can access it.

Xerzn

Reaction score
He doesn't use any VPNs nor proxies. He actually lives in the Netherlands. For some reason he just can't get on it because the site was created in the United States. And the reason why it's saying it's created in the United States is because I created the site and I live there.
Is there any way for him to get on it, but still doesn't need to use a VPN?

rbxlmadx

Reaction score
He has to have something that connects to the U.S. Because otherwise, it will be blocked.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
He actually lives in the Netherlands. For some reason he just can't get on it because the site was created in the United States.
the country [ Netherlands ] is NOT on x10hosting's white list at --> [ https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/country-restrictions.166022/ ]

AND...
If your current ISP's IP 'country code' is not on x10hosting's "Whitelist" -:- or you are using a proxy -:- or you are using VPN -:- or you are using something like TOR --- you CAN NOT setup -:- or open -:- or log-into a x10hosting's free-hosting account --- this is a computer (system) setting and staff can not bypass (override) it

The "Whitelist" of IP 'country codes' and some other restrictions do not apply to Premium, and VPS service plans - except when U.S.A. law prohibits your ISP's IP 'country code'

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Please send us a message using the help messenger within the x10Hosting.com account area and let us know your friend's IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.