A full proof way to make money online

dbantner

Reaction score
Ok so here is the basic thought:

There are ways to make money. You just have to use your head a little, be creative and be honest. I thought of a GREAT way to do it, but it goes against my beliefs. It's 100% full proof, and there is nothing illegal about it. No scam... just a way to make good money and fast.

If you want to know more about it, msg me, and if you offer me something good, I'll give you the idea.
If you think I'm messing around, well then don't reply, and lose out.

I honestly believe this idea will work for the right person, and the FIRST person to do it anywhere on the web. Should you take the risk? It's up to you.

How do I know this idea will make money? Because I have been around the web long enough to see it happen in many million different ways. I've seen thousands of people become rich because of it.

I will give this post a month to see who msg's me. After that it goes to the person that offered me something good for the idea.

Last edited:

dbantner

Reaction score
No takers huh? Oh well. I wish I could just out right tell you what it is, but I think I should get something for an idea that could net you thousands of dollars in the first few months....
Don't you think so?

dbantner

Reaction score
Man you are right.... how the heck did I screw that up. Ok well the plan is foolproof, my spelling is not :)
Thanks!! :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You wanna post the details here instead?
Does this plan require investment?
OP is not going to post details here because they are clearly trying to sell some kind of get rick quick scheme.
Oh well. I wish I could just out right tell you what it is, but I think I should get something for an idea that could net you thousands of dollars in the first few months....
Good luck with that.

paganini

Reaction score
No takers huh? Oh well. I wish I could just out right tell you what it is, but I think I should get something for an idea that could net you thousands of dollars in the first few months....
Don't you think so?

Look's like true

priyaa161

Reaction score
OP is not going to post details here because they are clearly trying to sell some kind of get rick quick scheme.

I hate this get rich quick scheme. Recently I was talking about Forex trading and they send me an ebook where it is written that it will be totally your responsibility for any loss and gain and more than 90% people loose all their money in this trading but you could be in that 10% if you can act smartly. All this schemes suck!

ilyes87

Reaction score
... there is nothing illegal about it. No scam ... Should you take the risk? It's up to you. ... mmmmm ..

priyaa161

Reaction score
It's fool proof, not full proof.

... there is nothing illegal about it. No scam ... Should you take the risk? It's up to you. ... mmmmm ..

He really knows some of the best ways to make money online. believe me or not but an example is in front of You.

And dbantner, do you know what's the first question came to my mind when I've seen your post.

"Why are you asking for money when you can utilize your full proof idea to earn thousands of dollars".