A landscape

DeadlySin

Reaction score
So this is a landscape I made a while back. Not proud of it that much now seeing as what I could have accomplished with some more work. Nothing compared to what another guy I know has made with the same program.

worldbmp8ww.jpg

levdev05

Reaction score

The following images are just a few simple contributions to the thread of this message.

They were inspired by the original post, and created (today) for show an tell because I

Was bored, and felt like playing around with: Terragen a bit. I use to render nicer ones

But these will just have to do for now because, I should be going to do something else

More constructive. Like, girl watching! Heheh. Enjoy the images, they took a little time

To render so You could see them as they are now in their full glory. Should I do more?!

If, you care to discuss or, converse anything about Terragen add your thoughts here and

We’ll be sure to follow up and reply to what ever you have to say. Thanks for reading &

Viewing my slight creations. (they are simple to do, it just takes time in the rendering

Phase) not to mention, a bit of initial setting up, and fooling around with parameters…

Anyhow, I’d better be going now, because I think enough has been said and done… later

raster_bar1.png

terragen1.png

raster_bar1.png

terragen2.png

raster_bar1.png

terragen3.png

raster_bar1.png

terragen8.png

raster_bar1.png

terragen4.png

raster_bar1.png

terragen5.png

raster_bar1.png

terragen6.png

raster_bar1.png

a tiny .GIF animation, I've only used afew frames. (nothing special)

terragen7.gif

raster_bar1.png

also note; these images placed herin will self-destruct after a month or so, due to
being removed from where I have put'em for viewing. they'll be deleted in time...
And, like everything else upon the internet. This message will too become, obsolete...

Last edited:

Reuben

Reaction score
nice work deadlysin, i dont really know much about terragen or however you spell it but it does look nice, i'll give ya a 10/10...nothing i could do ..even with the right program