A little help.

FLvasion

Reaction score
Hello :biggrin:, new to the forum and also new to the html world. I've been making graphics for whatever reason for awhile now, and I decided to make a website displaying what I have created, and to also maybe take in some requests etc. The main problem i'm having is with the coding of my layout, I made the template itself, but when i minimize, maximize, change resolution etc, the layout goes all jumbled on me, I was wondering about this because on any other website, take this one for example, no matter what I do, the layout does scramble itself. Please if you have any help to offer It will be graciously appreciated.

Thank you in advance :happysad:

A little extra information: my website can be found here http://fldesigns.exofire.net/main.php , if you notice when you maximize or minimize the layout scrambles.

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am using : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9 and nothing like you described happens.

The layout stays static and is a very nice one at that, well done.

FLvasion

Reaction score
Agh, I had suspected that it could have been my computer, its just strange how it happens on my site and not on others. Could I inquire as to what resolution you have?

Update: I think I have discovered the problem, its the "center" code i used to well center the image.. as I maximize or minimize the window the template centers itself while the content stays in its designated position.

Last edited:

arsonistx

Reaction score
That might be the problem. :p
Try using a <div align=center>laksjdflsjdl</div> code for it instead. <center> is not widely used at all anymore.

FLvasion

Reaction score
I was able to fix it at the expense of my centered template, which was unfortunate, but even than thank you both for the help :biggrin:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Closing this thread, if you have problems relating to this please feel free to reopen it. Otherwise if you have any other issues create a new thread.