A new "coming soon" logo

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Hah, very nice.. pretty good for a photoshop job you didn't even plan on haha

ZeptOr

Reaction score
It wasn't a brush, I made them myself with the help of a tutorial. If you want the link to the tutorial, I can give you that

monky91

Reaction score
how about the background of the 1st piece of "paper", it should be brushes I think, and what brushes is that?

ZeptOr

Reaction score
hmmm... I can't remember what website I got those brushes from. I just remember downloading a couple of "grunge" brush sets. I will try to find the site

swirly

Reaction score
pretty nice i like the effect on the the bg of the topcard. i believe it is a grunge like effect. correct? i have a brush that does something like it :p ive gotten pretty good at grungy stuff.

mgw854

Reaction score
Certainly not bad at all, especially considering you didn't know what you wanted to make in the end!

speakout

Reaction score
I think it's a great idea, and if you can work out a layout with that same concept will come out great as well.

ZeptOr

Reaction score
speakout said:
I think it's a great idea, and if you can work out a layout with that same concept will come out great as well.

I was thinking about that, but that would involve a totally new design, and I have already gotten so far with my current one. Maybe for my next version or for another site.