A new shopping portal

pks24

Reaction score
Hi everyone here,

I have started a new shopping portal - www.topestore.com where I have made my all endeavors to keep the prices highly competitive & a stores directory namely www.safeshoppe.com. I would thank the community here for their suggestion/advices. Please do not consider this a spam.

Prashant

rockee

Reaction score
This is spam as you are hosted on Go Daddy not on X10 Hosting.
Please do not respond to this spammer!

Regards,
Rocky

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
uh... who says that Godaddy cannot post here?

The site looks pro :p

The only thing I'd worry about is:

1. The fact that it is the 'top' website (which it isn't)

and
2. The limited item selection.

rockee

Reaction score
X10Hosting's Forum Rules & Guidelines

2. Spamming & Advertising
We do not allow advertising of other hosting services on the forums. This and spam will not be tolerated and will result in a ban. We have a separate Marketplace section located in the forums for you to advertise your goods or services.

When you have been involved with as many forums as I have over the years, you learn how to spot what is a genuine post and what is not when it comes to forum spamming.

BTW, this poster using a variety of forum names has proliferated his site's link in similar fashion in many forums already - which constitutes "forum spamming" and condoning this behavior will only encourage others to do the same until our community is flooded with this type of spam.

There is a place for this forum member to post his advertising link, as outlined in the forum rules, not here, as the intension of this forum is for X10 Hosting members to have their sites previewed by other X10 Hosting members.

Regards,
Rocky