A new site and a great opportunity for earning extra income: NukedForPyramid

Status
Not open for further replies.

avnyy

Reaction score
Hi all.
I was going over forums and saw this thread.
Well what I am about to tell you is not a copy paste or some referral stuff.
It is solid experience.
I have aldready earned from it.(via globalexchange) (I will put proof on my blog)
The site is [NUKED FOR PYRAMIDSCHEME] (non ref)
This is new age of Groupon style sites which adds affiliate marketing.
It simply tells you free offers around.
Membership is free. So you can check if it is real for you.
But if you want to be included in compensation plan and get most of free offers you can join for a dinner price with money back guarantee.
Sorry i wont give referral link here because I need serious people.
So dont take my word here . read more at my blog now if you want to join and thank me later when you earn your first bucks.8)
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

avnyy

Reaction score
Re:

Well go to my site and register for free and try. If you live in us or canada you will see yourself if it does really work because most free offers are for these countries. But uk and more will come in near times. But even you are from another country you can try international offers such as office and 3d programs .. all full and free.
and check my site that simply list my progress for thatfreething ..
It even has the payment proof.
http://thatfreethings.blogspot.com/

vol7ron

Reaction score
Re: A new site and a great opportunity for earning extra income: Thatfreething

It's a pyramid scheme. I'd avoid it.

avnyy

Reaction score
Re:

Yes vol7ron it uses MLM multi level marketing just many network marketing programs out there.
So I want you to judge it especially if you are from usa or canada. Try it free and if you like it stick with it. There is no obligation to try it for free offers.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Re:

It's a pyramid scheme. I'd avoid it.

Yes vol7ron it uses MLM multi level marketing just many network marketing programs out there.
So I want you to judge it especially if you are from usa or canada. Try it free and if you like it stick with it. There is no obligation to try it for free offers.

Did you basically just admit it's a pyramid scheme?

Edit for minor clarification: Someone says "It's a pyramid scheme" and someone follows it up with "yes it uses multi-level marketing." That's enough of a confirmation for me given the sheer LACK of information about what this site provides, and the rehashing of the same 2 or 3 reviews across numerous sites. See the below post for more details.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Re:

More I find on google the less I like this offer, especially when the overwhelming majority of the information I'm finding seems to be indicating all you do is sign up and you get $ back.

As such I am closing this topic down and removing all applicable links - if this isn't a pyramid scheme, it is literally as close as possible as you can get to one without being illegal. It's bad when I can't get a non-spammed review either - the one review that seems to say it's not a scam was found on more than a few sites who all claimed they wrote it. I have my doubts that review is unbiased.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.