A pic I made

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You made that!?! Thats awesome man. Do you think you can make it 1024x768 so I could add it to my webshots, cause thats awesome!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Really nice, Still dont get how u made it but very nice work, impressive.

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
thanks, I made it with terragen... It's a great program, and it's free. I'd be glad to make you one, any specs?
-Reich

limelight

Reaction score
What exactly does Terragen do? What kind of things can you do with it? Is it just a picture making program?

TryForce

Reaction score
it do canyons and stuff everything with mountain...
its like a model prog. nope its not a picture prog.. it just render and set up into a pic..

anyway nothin special... :-\ but looks nice :)

limelight

Reaction score
I see, I thought it was something she did that took like years of doing pixel by pixel. lol, dumb me.

golz

Reaction score
Yeah, Terragen is really easy and simple to use. You can make a number of effects.

n4tec

Reaction score
Let find that program and try to use... But nice picture you have there my friend...

Matthews255

Reaction score
thats brilliant. If you could get that into 1024x768 that would be great, also add a signature to somewhere in the image so no one can call it their own.

very nice.

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
here, You asked ofr 1024x768, so I made it 1792 pixels, and here it is. Sorry it took so long, I had to delete everything off my harddrive because it had so many registry problems and such.
-Reich