A question about my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneOfAll

Reaction score
Hello
I see the migration of Stoli and waitin' but 3 days gone and i have some mistakes with tables with my site (http://insaneaddiction.tk). I just want to ask is the problem only to my site or its global from the migration and soon everything will be ok?
Thanks in advance and sorry if i make you angry with this threat but i just want to know ;)

---------- Post added 05-16-2011 at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-15-2011 at 07:05 PM ----------

Now when open my site i see this - Error establishing a database connection
I check in cPanel and see more then one database. Whats going on ?

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Thanks for removing the other databases but now everything looking good but again i cant open it and it says to repair the tables, i do it but this message come:
The wp_users table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_users' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_users table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_users' doesn't exist

The wp_usermeta table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_usermeta' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_usermeta table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_usermeta' doesn't exist

The wp_posts table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_posts' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_posts table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_posts' doesn't exist

The wp_comments table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_comments' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_comments table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_comments' doesn't exist

The wp_links table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_links' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_links table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_links' doesn't exist

The wp_options table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_options' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_options table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_options' doesn't exist

The wp_postmeta table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_postmeta' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_postmeta table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_postmeta' doesn't exist

The wp_terms table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_terms' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_terms table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_terms' doesn't exist

The wp_term_taxonomy table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_term_taxonomy' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_term_taxonomy table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_term_taxonomy' doesn't exist

The wp_term_relationships table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_term_relationships' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_term_relationships table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_term_relationships' doesn't exist

The wp_commentmeta table is not okay. It is reporting the following error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_commentmeta' doesn't exist. WordPress will attempt to repair this table…
Failed to repair the wp_commentmeta table. Error: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_commentmeta' doesn't exist

wp_users: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_users' doesn't exist
wp_usermeta: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_usermeta' doesn't exist
wp_posts: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_posts' doesn't exist
wp_comments: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_comments' doesn't exist
wp_links: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_links' doesn't exist
wp_options: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_options' doesn't exist
wp_postmeta: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_postmeta' doesn't exist
wp_terms: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_terms' doesn't exist
wp_term_taxonomy: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_term_taxonomy' doesn't exist
wp_term_relationships: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_term_relationships' doesn't exist
wp_commentmeta: Table 'oneofall_IA.wp_commentmeta' doesn't exist
Can i fix this thing or i cant ?