• layout_simple.jpg
    layout_simple.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 104

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Tyler said:
What about it???

Lol Tyler, based on the title I think he's implying that we should rate it.

I personally don't like it (size wise), but its a nice concept; if the layout was larger and looked like it had more capable functionality, it would be very nice

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
A simple boring layout I made.... Well I think it is any way

I dont see a "please rate" anywhere and if you think its crap then why would you post it. If you think its boreing then chances are most other people will lol
and your right it is boreing and crappy (sorry for being harsh) if you work on it alot then it could have potential, but as of right now it needs a lot of work.

randomize

Reaction score
I should of asked you guys to rate it :S!

Erm, it was only just a test to see how good I was at slicing, and it could be offered as a n00bie template!

Regards,
Randomize

1/10 or 10/10??

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
randomize said:
I should of asked you guys to rate it :S!

1/10 or 10/10??

I'd give it a 3/10, only because its 'a simple boring layout [you] made' :drool:

Cynical

Reaction score
It's not a bad template, it's just not too useful. I guess if you have a microscopic amount of information you want to display, it would be useful. I usually use micro-templates like these for individual pieces of software when I release them.

kryptonyte

Reaction score
It's actually so simplistic you don't even have to use images. You could do all that in HTML easy. Not sure if the border would be exact but there is some kind of jagged border style. It's just what the title says a extremely simplistic template.