A simple way to earn money

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
buy a domain (it was cost you less than $10). free domains can work too but free won't make you sincere. you have to pay so you can stick to that particular domain even when you feel that the domain was inappropriate for that particular website.

keep working, don't steal articles from here and there. keep simplicity in your design and surely you'll start making money after 2-3 months.

I am currently making at least $100 a month from my two websites (satyamn and chatindia) and i'll increase that earning with time. You too can do it. that's not too difficult.

Good luck! :smile:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
bro, if you are an indian then its not too hard for you to make money from your website because there are less competitors in India than in USA. If you need my help then contact me at shubham[@]chatindia.co.in

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I earn $50 from satyamn.com and chatindia.co.in and $50 from other partners site. :wink:

attachment.php

Attachments

• adsense.png
    adsense.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 478

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
wtf, i have completed my $100 today in google adsense but i still didn't get the "pin". Its been more than one and a half month now.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i need help i have google adsense acc but not much earning
plz help me
adsense on site : www.mobile10.in

As Callum said, I hope this isn't a solicitation for clicks. But that hope is a very faint thing, since you're apparently filling the forum with postings with the express purpose of advertising your site (since there is no real content in most of them, or when there is content it is almost completely unrelated to the topic). Either that or you're working on an incredibly involved and sophisticated vBulletin exploit whose true nature won't be apparent for another couple of hundred postings.

The whole secret, as ChatIndia pointed out, is to create a "real" site (hosting subdomains tend to work only with well-known blogging platforms like blogspot, wordpress.com and typepad) with original and valuable content. It doesn't matter whether you are using AdSense (or a similar service) or selling ad space, the key to success is getting eyeballs on your site. Only a very small percentage of readers are going to click through ads, and even on ads that pay er impression (per page view, if you prefer), there is always a higher payout for click-through than for impressions. Unless you commit fraud, then, the way to get more clicks is to get more readers -- and the way to get more readers is to give them something worth reading.

If you are running ads on your site and it's not making any money (and you've allowed enough time for the readership to build), then your site simply isn't good enough. Forget about design; we're talking about content. Either you're just another "me too" site in a crowded niche that already has a few big players, or people can't find what they need (Google isn't a replacement for good information architecture or navigation) or your site content is poorly written. (If you are trying to write in a language in which you have only minimal competence, you not only fail with the audience of native/competent users of that language, you also ignore people who might need a site in your native language, so either write in the language you know, or have your content edited for the target language by somebody who does use it competently.)

Don't look for tricks -- there are fewer and fewer of them that work anymore. "Organic SEO" is the way to go -- and "organic SEO" is simply remembering that content is king. And it is work -- if you take a look at ChatIndia's original posting, you'll see that "easy money" comes from putting in the work to make a good site. You put in the work, your site gets readers, readers click ads (sometimes), and advertisers pay you.