a simple ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swirly

Reaction score
Would I be allowed to create a second acct for people to dl off of if I were not to have enough storage in my acct? or maybe I could use file vip? is there a bw limit and acct size limit?

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
1. Server Usage
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and /or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed ONE account only.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
As chougard has already said in his quote of the TOS, you can't have more than one account, and you can't have an account for storage only.
I recommend you to use FileVip. It's an x10hosting service, it's fast, easy and FREE. You can upload files of 100MB. Your files can be downloaded unlimited times (i think so).

swirly

Reaction score
but just in case how much can i store there. i figured i could only have one acct just wanted to be sure.

Colin

Reaction score
Yes as stated you can only have one account where you CAN NOT store files for people. As for filevip you can upload as many files as you want.

mattyranks

Reaction score
Your X10 hosting account is for YOU and you only.

To store files for other people to download you have to use filevip

Status
Not open for further replies.