a small issue i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquari24

Reaction score
When trying to add my new domain name to the parked domain function in CPanel, it tells me that it is not a valid domain. However it most certainly is, i just bought it at namecheap, and pointed the nameservers to X10

myfirstfishtank.xyz

pointed to: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

I also get this error > Park::park($RAW_FORM{'domain'}) failed: (XID dznp7w) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

What could be the problem ? Thanks for your help :)

aquari24

Reaction score
Update: I just tried again to add my parked domain and it worked this time. Not sure why, as i am fairly tech disabled, but i just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't be wasting your valuable time chasing shadows. Thanks again, if this causes me any more issues, i will be back :)

aquari24

Reaction score
Update: I just tried again to add my parked domain and it worked this time. Not sure why, as i am fairly tech disabled, but i just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't be wasting your valuable time chasing shadows. Thanks again, if this causes me any more issues, i will be back :)

aquari24

Reaction score

aquari24

Reaction score
If you wonder why there are 3 identical posts here, its because when i push the post reply button, the post doesnt get done apparently, so i post it again. Sorry but im at a loss what to do about this. maybe staff could give me some direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.