A totally awesome forum

Spunky

Reaction score
Hey there,
So my forum is online once again. Its going over great. It opened about 3 days ago and already its got nearly 300 posts and 17 members. My site is a webmaster forum which has the name of my last hosting company that shut down more than 7 months ago.]

If you are looking for a fun community and a place to just let loose and get entertained by two of our forum members constantly bicker back and fourth lol, then the OldDh forum is for you!

VISIT US at www.spunky-online.com/forum

Its pretty fun, and I guarantee that you will have a good time once you make the move!

Thanks!
Mike :)

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Alright ill be sure to join if ya also need any help you can talk to me anytime or drop me a Pm.

Spunky

Reaction score
What does OldDH mean?
Well actually thats a pretty common question, DH stood for a webhost called DistantHost and originally after the close of DistantHost, I along with a few other people started a forum for the members of Distanthost to continue to hang out at. We just kind of got the name "OldDh," yea dont ask me why old.....eventually it turned into a hosting company and now it is back to the forum!

I apprecieate all of you guys who took the time to stop by, if you guys would signup that would be totally awesome!

Last edited by a moderator: