A wallpaper i made

Skyline4life

Reaction score
nozom.jpg

tell me what you think, and visit my site Orbital-media.info if you would like to see more work. (when the works up) and register on the forums!

eye4nk.jpg

if you want your name in it just tell me :D I'll add it and give it to you.

Last edited:

Xempttt

Reaction score
did u google those pictures. u cant make a telephone pole out of photoshop brushes. liar. i know how he did it. he got the pictures in google and added text. he might have added some lines using brushes but not much. and the eye i think he made a red circle in the middle and changed the blending mode to something.

jmchort

Reaction score
Nice1 !!! , can you do me one with this letters? : JM

thank you!!

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
did u google those pictures. u cant make a telephone pole out of photoshop brushes. liar. i know how he did it. he got the pictures in google and added text. he might have added some lines using brushes but not much. and the eye i think he made a red circle in the middle and changed the blending mode to something.

Brushes-If you look in your burshes folder theres one with diffrent shapes. and you can Download other ones. I never said i made them from scratch. I said
Brushes ;) and the use of photoshop for 3-4 years and some techs i picked up

So don't call me a lier.

jmchort-http://img174.echo.cx/img174/1418/jm6jr.jpg

If you would like your name on the eye one, i am NOT taking anymore request on other forums, or PM or aim. Please go to my forums and request it there. I have to many forums to keep track of on one topic.

Xempttt

Reaction score
Where do they give u ps brushes in the shape of a telephone pole? give me the link and then ill beleive u.

EDIT: They really do have photoshop brushes that are the shape of a telephone pole. WTF? Y?

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
Where do they give u ps brushes in the shape of a telephone pole? give me the link and then ill beleive u.

EDIT: They really do have photoshop brushes that are the shape of a telephone pole. WTF? Y?

and what did we learn today?

jmchort

Reaction score
Skyline4life said:
Mav3rick said:
jmchort-http://img174.echo.cx/img174/1418/jm6jr.jpg

If you would like your name on the eye one, i am NOT taking anymore request on other forums, or PM or aim. Please go to my forums and request it there. I have to many forums to keep track of on one topic.

ok thank you :happy: