AA anyone

andy_phillips

Reaction score
any one play Americas Army any morewith the COD craze WOW craze going on i think the number of Americas army players are droping ????

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've never played that game, but the amount of players is probably dropping because of the games that are coming out with people moving on and all.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I got a free copy from an Army recruitment trailer, and it's been sitting on my desk since.

COD4 is too much fun.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I always thought AA was too frustrating and it took too long to get into the game.

Plus there were far better games on the market at the time it was launched.

Now it feels outdated, especially compared to the next gen games.

shaunak

Reaction score
The newer versions and maps are boring and seem to lag a lot.

jfstaff

Reaction score
any one play Americas Army any morewith the COD craze WOW craze going on i think the number of Americas army players are droping ????
Andy, the number of players aren't dropping, they are actually rising DRASTICALLY! I've been a player of AA for nearly 6 years now, and there has been a 75% increase since I started!

i love aa! 70 honor, been playing it since i was 13. add me on xfire, nudistdudist.

Dang, I really thought I could be the highest honor here!! I only got 40 honor! LOL

Cybrewaste

Reaction score
I think AA's good in some circumstances.

AA is good for nice tactical gameplay, but it is definatley a lot slower, whereas COD4 is good for running in yelling and screaming with a knife going wild.

So it all depends on taste really.