About my account suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikonen.olavi79

Reaction score
Why my account is suspended? I've made support request but didn't get any answer. Can u please unsuspend it...
Olavi Ikonen.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Your suspension reason is stated at your Account Panel. Per our Terms of Service, websites must be in one of our supported languages (English, French, or Spanish), and any website not in those languages must have a 1:1 manual translation of the site into one of those languages. You were told to make such a translation 3 weeks ago by the looks of it, and there still isn't one on your site, so it was suspended again per our Terms of Service.

Unfortunately, you were already given a second chance to make a translation, and you didn't, so this suspension will remain on your account. Per sections 6 and 8 of our Terms of Service, all access to your account is revoked and your account will be automatically deleted in around 14 days

ikonen.olavi79

Reaction score
Öh, i made the sites only for testing purposes so they are not generally available. They belong non-profitable association in Finland and the purpose why i uploaded them was stricly for developing. Anyway if i remove them will my account still be removed? And if they'll be removed can i open new account? I'm programmer and musician and developing 4 music teaching programs at the moment.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You've already been told that your access is revoked. It will automatically delete itself after 14 days or more, as it might take longer. Due to the TOS clearly saying that you are only allowed one account, you'll have to wait for it to be deleted before creating a new account.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Ticket closed; if you make a third you'll lose all access to the ticket system and also make it nearly impossible to keep any future account active.

Status
Not open for further replies.