About PTC's

ipswitch8259

Reaction score
Can I post my direct links to PTC Sites? :biggrin: I haven't seen any mentioned in our FR but I would like to be sure of it..:redface:

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Can I post my direct links to PTC Sites? :biggrin: I haven't seen any mentioned in our FR but I would like to be sure of it..:redface:

No. Stop asking stupid questions. This place is a community tool not a spamfest.

To quote Bryon - get a job. I bet I get more in an hour than you get in a week from ptc spam sites. Maybe even a month.

And no, I won't post my salary.

ipswitch8259

Reaction score
No. Stop asking stupid questions. This place is a community tool not a spamfest.

To quote Bryon - get a job. I bet I get more in an hour than you get in a week from ptc spam sites. Maybe even a month.

And no, I won't post my salary.

sharky! you can just say "dont put" or "dont ask" about ptc here.. but dont tell me that I'm a stupid guy.. cause if you say that my question is stupid, then automatically its means that I'm a stupid.. I'm just asking that's all.. and dont be all high and mighty with your attitude looking down on people earning just a few bucks compared to you that judging by your post, earns a lot online.. And based on what you said that your earning more in an hour than what we earn in a month, for me I earn 450$-600$ a month in few PTC's, so maybe you earn 800$-1000$ an hour.. wow.. so in a year you probably earn more or less $7,012,000! your very lucky.. good for you.. And dont accuse me of making a spam fest here cause try to check all my posts since I registered here, its only 24 posts since August.. your a community advocate but your attitude is highly uncomfortable to a community.. If you are not comfortable with my question, you can just close or delete my post.. its way more better/ok for me rather than cursing me or looking down on us as if we are just.. like aliens.. :biggrin: ok just delete my post.. your so moody sharky.. if I'm the one earning just as you say your earnings are, I'm always happy.. And I'm already in bars drinking and having fun rather than checking who's spamming in forums..

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
sharky! you can just say "dont put" or "dont ask" about ptc here.. but dont tell me that I'm a stupid guy.. cause if you say that my question is stupid, then automatically its means that I'm a stupid.. I'm just asking that's all.. and dont be all high and mighty with your attitude looking down on people earning just a few bucks compared to you that judging by your post, earns a lot online.. And based on what you said that your earning more in an hour than what we earn in a month, for me I earn 450$-600$ a month in few PTC's, so maybe you earn 800$-1000$ an hour.. wow.. so in a year you probably earn more or less $7,012,000! your very lucky.. good for you.. And dont accuse me of making a spam fest here cause try to check all my posts since I registered here, its only 24 posts since August.. your a community advocate but your attitude is highly uncomfortable to a community.. If you are not comfortable with my question, you can just close or delete my post.. its way more better/ok for me rather than cursing me or looking down on us as if we are just.. like aliens.. :biggrin: ok just delete my post.. your so moody sharky.. if I'm the one earning just as you say your earnings are, I'm always happy.. And I'm already in bars drinking and having fun rather than checking who's spamming in forums..

Unfortunately, you misunderstood the tone of my post... And closer to $7,013,000, actually.

Additionally... I just got back from the pub. What's better than beer? Free beer. Yes, there is such a thing. Expenses!!!!

Crikey... so much information in one post...

1) Didn't mean to imply you're stupid. Your insecurities are your own lol
2) If I'm not comfortable with your question... I'm not the sort to close/delete. I'd be more sincere about calling you a fool then not follow up :)
3) I really don't own a high horse.
4) Aliens? 'nuff said :p

dfsgdgdf

Reaction score
Because spending so much time everyday to only make $5 in a month is surely the best thing ever!