About rewards

Teensweb

Reaction score
X10 proposes rewards that say for 10k credit, you can get a domain for one year.
Is it a co.cc domain or a TLD?
Edit:
One more doubt, for 500 credits, the reward is that email accounts will be hosted by google. But its a free service from google! So whats the point in that?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do believe it is TLD.

You can get a free @googlemail.com from google but what they're offering as an email address with @x10hosting.com which is hosted by google - two different things there. I'm not entirely sure on that though so hopefully someone can verify this or correct me.

akkudreamz

Reaction score
as for the domain it will obviously be a TLD or else u can buy a one urself by going for the payout,
about the email account even I'm not sure what @x10email acc means
maybe its the name that counts so we may feel proud to be @x10 :)

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm sure it would be a TLD like .com, because most .co.cc you can get yourself for free anyway.

My guess with the email is that it will probably be something like your-username@x10hosting.com. You'll be able to send & receive email at this address, & use the gmail service/interface to access it. Obviously, gmail also lets you redirect the email to another address of yours, or access it by pop3 using something like Outlook Express, if you don't like the webmail interface.

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(bottom corner of this post) & make me :biggrin: -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback.Thanks

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
X10 proposes rewards that say for 10k credit, you can get a domain for one year.
Is it a co.cc domain or a TLD?

Its a Top Level Domain (TLD) like .com, .net or what ever it is....

One more doubt, for 500 credits, the reward is that email accounts will be hosted by google. But its a free service from google! So whats the point in that?

You will get a FREE email just like yourname@x10hosting dot com
Its for life time.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
The domain would be a TLD ( .com, .net, .org ) of your choosing ( as long as the domain is available ) and you can request the domain be "pushed" to you.
If you do that, however, then you would be responsible for renewing it when the renewal comes up. You can leave it in x10's control, and pay for the renewal with x10 credits when the time comes.

The e-mail address is yourname@x10hosting.com they just use the free gmail service to run their e-mail.

And yes, I am sure of both answers.

iMediums

Reaction score
Hey!

This is a great thing your doing, much appreciated by many, I'm guessing!!

Regards,
iMediums