About the Ad checking script

Mikek

Reaction score
Why don't you write an add checking script that allows users to check whether or not the site complies with the add policy,

This could probably help newbies who like some officalfeedback on whether they've done it correctly.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Possible, but not likely. This can't possibly be done anytime soon. You have to understand the basics of coding to understand why.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Not anytime soon haha, Corey and Nedren heads are about to explode with how muhc PHP and differnt scripts and sites there dealing with.

Cynical

Reaction score
I think that's an awesome idea. It shouldn't be TOO hard, but certainly wouldn't be able to be done right now considering everyone has been "suspended" like 14 times in the past hour and that is a bigger issue.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe later, NedreN are Corey are busy enough.

moose

Reaction score
What exactly are they doing? I've seen them around and see that NedreN is good with coding.. But what exactly do they do?

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
If I remeber it I could code one.

PM me in two days if I forget :p

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
moose said:
What exactly are they doing? I've seen them around and see that NedreN is good with coding.. But what exactly do they do?

Sign ups, sign up auto approval script, inactivity suspension timer, scripts to check accounts for ads, I'm in the process of creating a WHM panel thing, umm, there are more that I can't think of, but overall it's a lot of work. :-/

The idea expressed in this thread is a good idea, but right now it just will have to "sit with us" or "be put on the back burner" because there is a lot more work that needs to be done right now.

Eventually though. :)

Last edited:

Mikek

Reaction score
NedreN said:
moose said:

Sign ups, sign up auto approval script, inactivity suspension timer, scripts to check accounts for ads, I'm in the process of creating a WHM panel thing, umm, there are more that I can't think of, but overall it's a lot of work. :-/

The idea expressed in this thread is a good idea, but right now it just will have to "sit with us" or "be put on the back burner" because there is a lot more work that needs to be done right now.

Thanks for saying it was a good idea, and I understand that you'll only implement it when you are able to in the future. Good luck with your script writing.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
NedreN said:
moose said:

I wish I could write 1337z0r scripts0rz like you. :drool: