about x10rewards -- domain

whizynix02

Reaction score
hello... i am interested with the domain part... how can i gain that..

• is $10000 == to 10000 credits?
• Quantity = 10 : what do this mean... do i have 10 points? or the quantity must be equal to the price(in credits).

thanks in advance to those who will reply...:biggrin:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
1) Yes.
2) I am not sure of quantity, but what you are purchasing is a one year domain (with what features, I am not entirely sure).

This is not the appropriate place to post a question whizynix02.

Anyway, my feedback is that I am pissed that the domain cost went up 1,000 credits. I thought I was close to getting one.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway, my feedback is that I am pissed that the domain cost went up 1,000 credits. I thought I was close to getting one.

It's been at 10k for a while, just a polite FYI.

Won't intentionally bring up the part where the points actually cost Corey $$$ cause he doesn't gain anything from the system giving out points for viewing and posting, but he still has to pay for the domain or payouts that you get from x10rewards.

whizynix02

Reaction score
:biggrin: thanks sir Twinkie... now i am enlighten.. i have a long way to get a domain with my credits.. hehe :happysad:

Your close to 10000.. i think you can get that credit soon..

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Livewire, the point was I thought it was 9000 credits, and now I realize I have another 1000 more to go :happysad:

I know there are many ungrateful users, but hopefully I have been here long enough to be known as a dedicated member.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Livewire, the point was I thought it was 9000 credits, and now I realize I have another 1000 more to go :happysad:

I know there are many ungrateful users, but hopefully I have been here long enough to be known as a dedicated member.

Ah gotcha, I misunderstood.

I thought you were referring to when it was 8,000 credits (that was a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago though, probably before I jumped on paid, so easily 1 year 7 months minimum).

Course now that I look, how 8,000 plus 1,000 becomes 10,000, I have no idea. That should've been the first sign I misunderstood >_<

zen-r

Reaction score
2) "Quantity" has never been properly explained anywhere.

I believe it simply means "how many of the item that x10 has available to give out to people who may wish to claim them in the Rewards section".

So if Quantity=0, then that item is not currently available as part of the Rewards scheme.

I'm guessing that Bob Barker is waiting for x10 to add House, Ferrari, & Personal Jet to the scheme! ;)

whizynix02

Reaction score
yeah...can't find a link that explains the Quantity.. thank you zen-r...

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Quantity is usually explained as how much of an item you are getting, which is the difference between 1 and 10 x10 email addresses. I believe a better term would be stock.

whizynix02

Reaction score
ah... now i'm enlighten... thanks twinkie... so i can get 5 or even 10 domain... if i earn so much credits... :)

Last edited: