Absolut Issue: Cpanel success page only

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejjadmin

Reaction score
ok I have a couple issues, sorry bout posting in the wrong place but i got an error message trying to post in the server moved issues forum that said i was not allowed, that's 1, 2 my addon domain has disappeared and when i try to add it back i get an error
[Error from park wrapper: emandjsjewelery.com is owned by another user.], 3 my website will not load anything all i get is the Cpanel success page.. the URL is http://www.emandjsjewelery.com/

Cpanel works fine by the way i can access it and see all my files still there as far as i can tell

username: ejjadmin
Edit:
ok now I've lost access to Cpanel, its all down now ... please help I've been down for 3 days now and really need my site back online

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
When I go to that domain, I get redirected to a Google PartnerPage. Does the problem still exist?

ejjadmin

Reaction score
sorry i changed the nameservers and switched them back to see if that was the problem but nope its still the same cpanel page again, also after the server move it deleted my addon domain and now wont let me add it back, i assume that is the problem, but not sure

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
That is a problem with your DNS settings since the nameservers are not pointed to us.

ejjadmin

Reaction score
ok the nameservers are pointed at x10 again.. but i still cannot re-add the domain in the addon domains section
Edit:
ok now my website is back to the Cpanel success page and im getting the following error when i try to add the doamin in the addons domain section

Error from park wrapper: emandjsjewelery.com is owned by another user

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.