ABSOLUTE DEVESTATION! YEARS OF WORK AND FILES LOST! PLEASE HELP!

seeninex

Reaction score
I am the Webmaster of donaldmarshall.x10host.com which has been active on your Servers for almost a decade....i have ALWAYS consistently logged in to avoid deletion; but due to health issues and being in and out of the hospital, coupled with being locked out of the Registered email address of said account @ plymouthfuryantistep@gmail.com i think i missed a login because the site is no longer there. I have spent the last 2 days frantically searching for a backup to no avail, i am thinking the backups were in the fire....so i am asking you guys, i am BEGGING YOU, PLEASE tell me my Site which has been on your servers for YEARS, still exists. I am FREAKING OUT right now and in DESPAIR. i need your help ASAP. PLEASE respond.

Sean Le Rats
Webmaster

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
your details do show a domain already in use
but matches the current forum user, not the domain you mention.
staff will need to review this post

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am the Webmaster of donaldmarshall.x10host.com which has been active on your Servers for almost a decade....i have ALWAYS consistently logged in to avoid deletion; but due to health issues and being in and out of the hospital, coupled with being locked out of the Registered email address of said account @ plymouthfuryantistep@gmail.com i think i missed a login because the site is no longer there. I have spent the last 2 days frantically searching for a backup to no avail, i am thinking the backups were in the fire....so i am asking you guys, i am BEGGING YOU, PLEASE tell me my Site which has been on your servers for YEARS, still exists. I am FREAKING OUT right now and in DESPAIR. i need your help ASAP. PLEASE respond.

Sean Le Rats
Webmaster
I do hope you are feeling better!

This account has been restored. Please access your dashboard using this accounts information : https://x10hosting.com/panel/

In the future if possible feel free to reach out to us even if a message like this on our forums if something may cause you to not access so we can help prevent this panic in the future!

seeninex

Reaction score
do you SEE this, people? THIS is why i will NEVER have another Web Host other than X10...YOU ROCK...oh betchya NOW i am feeling much better....i SWEAR by your Services and i am going to do a Video PROMOTING you....and one day when i climb out of this black hole of POVERTY i will host ALL my stuff with you with a PRO account; i cannot wait to see what THATS like! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU X10 IS THE SHIZNIT and i am gonna tell EVERYBODY, all 30k Plus of my Followers will KNOW of your wonderful Company! KUDOS!

entryle2

Reaction score
Hello, I am facing a similar situation in which my long standing server has recently been terminated due to missing the back-end login window. The site had multiple configurations and connections to cloudflare SSL, domain connections, email services and more, and would be very difficult, if not impossible to restore back to it's exact original working state. Even with restoring a somewhat recent backup of the site's data, I have realized that even this would not be possible because my account has had storage allotment increases over time, and I would not be capable of restoring the site on a new account with the amount of storage it would grant me. Please, any help with restoring my original hosting server would be humbly appreciated!