Access is restricted to your hosting account / Blocked

imbaprox

Reaction score
My account just got restricted on accessing it, lately the error message is my account is blocked due to use of any vpn or network proxy. I didn't use any of those because I only have an PLDT ISP, but I use two pc's with different PLDT ISP line.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
My account just got restricted on accessing it, lately the error message is my account is blocked due to use of any vpn or network proxy. I didn't use any of those because I only have an PLDT ISP, but I use two pc's with different PLDT ISP line.
Some PLDT customer been abusing the the x10hosting services lately althought this is just my opinion of mine. Refer to this post for details since I had the same problem as you. It start this problem for me since October 21, 2019.

JLee3D

Reaction score
Was your issue solved for PLDT? I checked and it is not blacklisted: https://www.whatismyip.com/blacklist-check

Got this same issue and now my account is suspended since I can not login to Control Panel. I send emails and now I am being ignored, no more replies except for the first email which did not solve the issue. I've checked blacklist sites, VPN/proxy detection sites, etc. but it all returns negative - just to check if my PC is infected which is causing this issue, but that was not it. Never have I abused the site or used VPN/proxies, been here for more than 5 years.

I guess its time to move on. For Christmas I wish x10 will get what they deserve, a lump of coal.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
You can still access other networks too except PLDT. Smart, Globe, Converge, Bayantel and etc. will do.
I can still log in using those.
Well, in any case, PLDT IP address is currently blocked. I assume it is regarding some users using PLDT as a gateway for suspicious activity that leads to a block the whole.
PLDT had one of the LARGEST Customer based whether a consumer or enterprise.