Access problems to my site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobolsaurus

Reaction score
My site, inglesencaracas.x10hosting.com, is experiencing a lot of trouble regarding access; the browsers always report it as impossible to access. Is there any problem with it? something I could resolve over here somehow? Regards.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm able to visit inglesencaracas.x10hosting.com just fine. However, your parked domain doesn't exist. You have to find a registrar online and buy that domain, and then point x10hosting's nameservers to it.

cobolsaurus

Reaction score
I'm sorry to insist on this, but I have severe problems to access my site via http or ftp. The browser reports "although the site is valid it is impossible to establish a connection" or "the server interrupted the connection". Then it starts working for a while (minutes) and then the problem starts again. It really troubles me since I'm running an ad campaign on local papers mentioning my site and it is a setback that people interested in it may not be able to access inglesencaracas.x10hosting.com.

Thanks in advance.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I was also to visit inglesencaracas.x10hosting.com without any problems. Page loaded quickly and without any errors. Based on what you are reporting it is possible that your website is being affected by some of the inactive account maintenance which has been affecting all of us to some degree over the last few days.

kadai

Reaction score
I'm able to access the site too.
Maybe it might be a problem located at your side or the network.

Try in any case, see if you can see the site through a proxy like: http://www.internetproxy.net/ ... and if your page loads there, but not accessing it directly,then maybe your ISP is doing nasty things.

Status
Not open for further replies.