access

Status
Not open for further replies.

de2n74qk5uyb

Reaction score
I noticed a week or so ago I suddenly could not log in to my Account (https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php). Error message said: "Invalid email address or password supplied". I waited thinking it might just be some upgrade problem or something that would be remedied. I was logging in to the forums from my account home page. My website is now suspended. I figured out that I could log in to the Forums today but my website is still under suspension. Please help with regaining access to my Account log in.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I unsuspended the account for you. Try logging in using your e-mail address if you haven't already tried that. I see an @frontier.com address tied to your account. Other than that, I don't see any recent password changes. If need be, you can always request the password to be reset automatically using the Forgot Password link on the control panel, or a staff member may be able to reset it.

de2n74qk5uyb

Reaction score
Thank you for lifting the suspension. Although, I still can not log in to my Account. I tried using my username and I tried using my email address. The same error message came up. Is it possible to have a staff member reset it? I already tried using the Forgot Password link and got no email response.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

OK. I re-tried logging in using my email address and it worked. My mistake. I had used the wrong email address. Thanx for your help. Please close thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.