Account Activation Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmagic

Reaction score
Hey I made an account (other one terminated) and I didn;t get a confirmation email, so I asked staff whether I was in the queue and he/she said I was, But he/she told me to post this here if I didnt get my account activitated within 24 hours, I believe that it has been 24 hours, what do I do??? I cant wait, But i'll be patient, :happysad:

I just wanna know, will my account be created???

Nickmagic

nickmagic

Reaction score
It didn't seem to work, I know that my account hasn't been activated, but when I try to click the "modify account" button it tells me to log in (which is normal) but then it says:

An Error Has Occurred

Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue

nickmagic

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Your account has not yet been created. Try registering with the same details again and see if it registers.

nickmagic

Reaction score
But is the account in the queue? and i cant register again, it says I already have an account an says to use it.

NickMagic

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
I'm going to move this to Level Two Support. I cannot find anything on the forums similar to this, and to be honest this doesn't happen every day, so an admin will have to look into this.

EDIT: Actually, before I move this, do you have an email filter of some description? It may have blocked your confirmation email. Try turning it off or white-listing x10Hosting.com, and have your confirmation resent again. If this still doesn't work, post back and I'll move this.

Last edited:

nickmagic

Reaction score
what is a filter?, how do I get rid of it? I dont think I have one, I really want this account badly. Yeah can you move to level two support.

I registered again, then it took me to a page that looks like this:

x10.jpg

am I suppost to fill out that form?

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
OK, I'm going to move this now.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
There is no way to check whether your account is in the queue.

fac51

Reaction score
i signed up, i went to the site

2231327925_659c036b51_o_d.png

so i figured i missed an email, so i checked my email, i had a welcome email and the forum registration, that's it, no confirmation, so i move on

i go to link my account and get this:

2232121808_868a77827c_o_d.png

so i check the forum and found this thread, did the whole resend reg confirm email thing and got nothing, so i read further on where someone suggested to try signing up for an account entering all the same info, but i never logged out and got this:

2232121826_11570c2092_o_d.png

any ideas?

nickmagic

Reaction score
This is really wierd, happened to me too, delet your cokkies and cache, then re-register

nickmagic

Reaction score
ahhh! my account is not activate yet!!! I am impatient, and for you, you need to wait a bit I think

Chris73

Reaction score
Your site seems to be up and running now. Is there anymore issue that we may help you with?

Last edited:

evil_homer

Reaction score
Hi

I'm getting the same meessage:
"An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system."

Please help !
Thanks

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
This thread is a bit old.
The thread's creator account has already been activated.
If other people have problems, then CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.