Account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueberryhair32

Reaction score
Hello there,

The script used was for educational purpose. I was in the process of testing something here and no intention to cause trouble to anyone.

Please activate my account.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
These scripts are constantly abusing x10hosting's services, causing x10hosting to be placed on blacklists. You should not have uploaded it to begin with. It's a zero tolerance permanent suspension, as labeled in your suspension reason. It's also clearly outlined in the AUP. This is clearly linked from the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account.

Internet Abuse

You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:

* * Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to x10Hosting and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
* * monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
* * Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
* * Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
* * Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
* * Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the x10Hosting's network.
* * Use of x10Hosting's network in a way that unreasonably interferes with x10Hosting's other customers use of the network

There are no second chances. Your account will remain permanently suspended.

blueberryhair32

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the reply.. My bad for doing such a foolish thing.. I think I will keep in mind about these things in future.. I am just 12 years and need to learn a lot..

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.