Account auto suspened every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfkh42

Reaction score
Hello
My account is automatically suspended every day from June 1, 2010.
The reason for the suspension of one and the same

You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, and process amounts. This is an autom.

Notification Emails Sent
June 7 at 3:31 pm
x10Hosting Hosting Account Unsuspension

June 6 at 4:48 pm
x10Hosting Hosting Account Suspension

June 6 at 3:21 pm

June 6 at 3:19 pm

June 6 at 5:51 am

June 6 at 12:55 am

June 5 at 9:09 pm

June 5 at 9:00 pm

June 3 at 4:24 pm

June 1 at 9:49 pm

On the website installed usual CMS Xoops. Two years till June, 1st 2010 was not any problems.
Now the website is almost unavailable daily because of automatic suspend.
In CMS the module of protection from usual F5 attacks, hacker's SQL injections, etc. eliminating load on CMS - Xoops Protect System is in addition installed.

What can be the reason of such suspends of website work?

server: x10.chopin

Last edited:

mattblog

Reaction score
The reason you are being suspended is because you are using a high amount of memory in one time. What im trying to say here is that every time you go to your website or someone else goes to your website, the website tried to load all the data. If you have too much data what will happen is the x10 server will not be able to handle this. These restrictions are so that no body doesnt try to crash the servers. If everyone had high amount of data going at same time like you, it would crash the servers. Its not your fault and the program you are using. If there is a plugins or addons on that system they may be taking too much memory. Therefore every time someone tried to go to access your website, it runes those files and you get suspended. If you upgrade to the paid version of these servers the resources are a lot higher and you would most likely have this program. For the next time you get unsuspended, i suggest you go to your CPANEL and not your Website. Delete any unneccesary plugins or addons and make sure that not too much memory is being held. I suggest backing up your x10hosting account files just incase. Basically, try to remove as many plugins or addons if there is any. Normal content would not do this type of thing as content is loaded invidually, plugins are loaded all together. After deleting innessesary files, you should not have this problem

Thanks
Matt,

dlukin

Reaction score
The problem with that approach is that there are users who never had a problem. They did not change anything. But they are suddenly getting suspended. Just as the Staff made changes to the servers.

mattblog

Reaction score
Yes i will add in right now that staff are making switched with the servers which could decrees the amount of resource usage for a while. Back up your files, for now, save them to your computer, and then take away any unneccesary files. Once this is complete you will be able to view again. For now we dont know how this is going to work but there is always a soltuion to everything and from what i have heard, the staff is working very hard on issues with the servers. These people may be on different servers and may not be on the same server as people with these problems. X10hosting hosts millions of users and websites, remember that as much as we think it is always possible, which it is, there will always be difficulty hosting that many files with cpanel. Technology is great, but sometimes it can have break downs and not work.

Hold in there,
Matt

Last edited:

sfkh42

Reaction score
Now suspended. Again! I'm shocked!

P.S. In CMS high resource modules are not installed.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have unsuspended you. Please go check your error logs.

sfkh42

Reaction score
I have unsuspended you. Please go check your error logs.

Thank you.
But now I have error: Unable to connect to database

For test I will try to turn off the CMS for several hours to be sure that the problem is not in the CMS.

mattblog

Reaction score
dont go back to your website. Delete the extra usage in your c panel file manager. Every time you go to your website you will get a suspension. After thats done clear your cache and flush your dns

Edit:

Now suspended. Again! I'm shocked!

P.S. In CMS high resource modules are not installed.

Yes however, like said the servers are having issues with high cpu usage, so any unneccesary junk should be removed regardless.

Last edited:

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Adding to what mattblog said the most common offenders are cache plugins. This may seem odd since they are suposed to reduce load on servers but they save the whole website at once which causes the problem. Also load reducers and programs that call up many files or other servers before the website is loaded can cause problems. I would also recommend disabling all seo plugins untill the problem is solved.

Wiivsps3

mattblog

Reaction score
Adding to what mattblog said the most common offenders are cache plugins. This may seem odd since they are suposed to reduce load on servers but they save the whole website at once which causes the problem. Also load reducers and programs that call up many files or other servers before the website is loaded can cause problems. I would also recommend disabling all seo plugins untill the problem is solved.

Wiivsps3

Thank you for the extra information. This is such a big error that i've actually bookmarked this post so i can quote from it to other posts with the same issue. a lot of people and more are commenting on this issue. like 1/10 new post on free hosting support forum is about this.

danprobo

Reaction score

Wiivsps3

Hmm.. I'll try disable the page caching feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.