Account being suspended for high system resource usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

moorecock

Reaction score
Hi

My account has twice recently been suspended for high system resource usage. It isn't anything I'm doing, as things are quite quiet at the moment, so is there anything I can do to find out what is causing it?

Many thanks
Steve

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi

My account has twice recently been suspended for high system resource usage. It isn't anything I'm doing, as things are quite quiet at the moment, so is there anything I can do to find out what is causing it?

Many thanks
Steve

It seems like you are using Joomla .Check your mods installed.You can also check your error log from Cpanel

alpinistory

Reaction score
Hello. My account being suspended for high system resource usage. The reason I guess is a downloaded files. Tell, please, what shall I do to unsuspend it. I will delete downloaded files within a short time.
Thank You
PS. The time forced me to ask for unsuspend my account, because I have to fly away for a ten days. I will have not internet pass there. But it is strongly needed to me the blog is acessible. Please, unlock my account alpinistory.x10.mx . In addition I read more about plug-ins requirements, and wil disable some to less resources usage.
Thank You

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello. My account being suspended for high system resource usage. The reason I guess is a downloaded files. Tell, please, what shall I do to unsuspend it. I will delete downloaded files within a short time.
Thank You
PS. The time forced me to ask for unsuspend my account, because I have to fly away for a ten days. I will have not internet pass there. But it is strongly needed to me the blog is acessible. Please, unlock my account alpinistory.x10.mx . In addition I read more about plug-ins requirements, and wil disable some to less resources usage.
Thank You

Please log into your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php and try to unsuspend yourself there. If you can't unsuspend yourself, then create your own support thread to request unsuspension.

alpinistory

Reaction score
Thank You for answer. But it is vainly. I tried to do that few times but always have an unsuspension request pending. Will create support thread now. :(

moorecock

Reaction score
Thanks Vishal. You're correct - I'm using Joomla! no new modules installed but I've disabled one that points to another site www.wunderground.com just in case. Nothing in the error logs to help!
I'll keep looking. Thanks

Steve

alpinistory

Reaction score
Oh, God!!! %( :( tried to delete these files & account suspended again! :(
Sorry! Unlock it again, please. I will not make changes anymore. Have to go away in two hours. :(:(:(
Solve the problem will be with Your assistance 10 days past.
I am ashamed :( Help, please

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh, God!!! %( :( tried to delete these files & account suspended again! :(
Sorry! Unlock it again, please. I will not make changes anymore. Have to go away in two hours. :(:(:(
Solve the problem will be with Your assistance 10 days past.
I am ashamed :( Help, please

Did you try to unsuspend yourself.Try it, if not open your own thread stating the problem

Last edited:

alpinistory

Reaction score
My english is not enough I guess. I have not found where can I create my support thread. But I tried to unlock account myself immediately after have recieved notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.