Account Creation Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch1791

Reaction score
I tried to create an account - account name dutchman. It told me everything was OK clear up until I logged in to the forums, then told me that name was already in use and I had to create a new account. It doesn't let me do that. Just tells me my email is already in use.

It told me to open a new ticket, but then won't let me do that either - just create this stupid thread.

All I was is a site named dutch1791. I would prefer my username be dutch1791, too but it won't let me do that.

Actually, this whole process has been pretty counter-intuitive. Unless I get something straightened out soon, I'll just go use another site.

-Dutch

:mad:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There should be something at the top that shows you what step you are on in the sign up process. After it tells you that your email is unavailable to use, just click on the next step at the top.

dutch1791

Reaction score
Why did it let me get all the way through it to begin with? Even verified my email and everything and then said - oh sorry. Do I have an account or not?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I tried to create an account - account name dutchman. It told me everything was OK clear up until I logged in to the forums, then told me that name was already in use and I had to create a new account. It doesn't let me do that. Just tells me my email is already in use.

It told me to open a new ticket, but then won't let me do that either - just create this stupid thread.

All I was is a site named dutch1791. I would prefer my username be dutch1791, too but it won't let me do that.

Actually, this whole process has been pretty counter-intuitive. Unless I get something straightened out soon, I'll just go use another site.

-Dutch

:mad:

Hi dutch1791,

I apologize for the extended period of time it took for this ticket to be tended to. The previous person that attempted to assist you is a community volunteer and was unable to take further action with this issue.

I will escalate this ticket up to an account manager so they can help you out further. Please click on the colored bar at the top of this page to be taken to our private support system, where you can log in with your forum credentials to check the status of your new ticket. From there, use that interface to let us know what your email address is so we can remove it from our servers to allow you a successful reregistration.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.