Account creation issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ay1244support

Reaction score
So, I went to cerate an ad-free hosting account for a local scouting group in my area, and for my own personal pleasure. I signed up for both the hosting account 'Ay' and forum account 'Ay1244' under my gmail e-mail address. Well, I didn't get either activation e-mail. I realized, that since I also didn't receive an e-mail from atspace.com when requested, this must be a problem on Gmail's end.

So then, I got smart and created a new account under my Yahoo email 'Ay1244'. (I'm hoping that's ok since the gmail x10 hosting accound was never activated, ergo created). I linked it to the forum account 'Ay1244.' After 45 minutes of waiting, like the activation link said, I receive an e-mail that reads:

his email is being sent to notify you that the hosting account that you have signed up for has not been created, due to an error which occurred during the creation process.

The error that occurred was:
I​

The error that occurred can most likely be resolved by signing up again for a hosting account here: http://x10hosting.com/hosting/signup

If you keep receiving this error, please post on our forums for support or forward this email to support@x10hosting.com.

And then another that reads:
This email is being sent to notify you that the hosting account that you have signed up for has not been created, due to an error which occurred during the creation process.

The error that occurred was:
Whm error: the username supplied already exists. (code create_1)​

The error that occurred can most likely be resolved by signing up again for a hosting account here: http://x10hosting.com/hosting/signup

If you keep receiving this error, please post on our forums for support or forward this email to support@x10hosting.com.

I thought everything was ok at first, since I could log in at the x10 hosting homepage. However, I can't log in through FTP or through Cpanel. However, the domain was created, as I get a placeholder page when I go to the domain I signed up for.

Could someone help me resolve this?
Domain: venturecrew67.exofire.net
Plan: ad-free

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Lets do this, sign on to the chat, and speak with a staff there, this way we can walk through it and see what the issue is, and re-create it if needed.

Chris73

Reaction score
The site seems to be working. However your forum account and hosting account still need to be linked together.

pro.pcriot.com

Reaction score
So, I went to cerate an ad-free hosting account...
I signed up for both the hosting account... and forum account...
Well, I didn't get either activation e-mail.

I have the same problem. :dunno:

Domain: pro.pcriot.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.