Account Creation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guru09

Reaction score
I created an account here on X10 hosting at 2:57pm est time and its 6:20pm and my account still is unaccessible. I have placed a support ticket and no answer has been given. Just curious how long will it take, so I can access all the functions?

Thank you.

id queue 106DC83

Guru09

Reaction score
I created in x10hosting. After I put all the information and etc, I get to the ACP but on the right of the screen I cant click any buttons like change cpanel account, modify your account etc.

this is what on the screen

your request is preceded by 23 others

your account's queue id code is: 106DC83
pass this code onto any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account

It means I am in queue 23? It has been 5 hours since I created teh account. Not mad, just curious if it is a problem on your servers :) Can you create my account now? Thanks

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
x10 has been having some issues with servers lately ( take a read of News & Announcements / Server Alerts )

This has been normal the queue and may take a little bit to get your account created. We here in the community support do not have access to account creation functions, so unfortunately, can not create your account for you.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Try submitting a support ticket to support.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.