Account Deleted (likely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolkinuc

Reaction score
Hi,
my hosting account seems to not be "linked" to my Forum account anymore.
As i'm developing a site, i created the host account for testing purposes before real host needs, and did not come often enough. I can't retrieve my host account (it seems to have been deleted), and i can't create a new account with my email adress.

Could you help ?

BTW, it's unclear if i'm posting on forum or contacting someone at support here...

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi,
my hosting account seems to not be "linked" to my Forum account anymore.
As i'm developing a site, i created the host account for testing purposes before real host needs, and did not come often enough. I can't retrieve my host account (it seems to have been deleted), and i can't create a new account with my email adress.

Could you help ?

BTW, it's unclear if i'm posting on forum or contacting someone at support here...

What is your cPanel username?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account was deleted. This means that all your files/databases were deleted as well.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Your account was deleted. This means that all your files/databases were deleted as well.

Yes, we already established that.

bolkinuc, I will escalate this thread up to an account manager for you so they can tell you the reason why your old account was terminated. They will also be able to free up your email address from your old account so you can sign up for a new account with the same email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.