Account Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufio1

Reaction score
I believe my account was deleted, but i just want to be sure before i take further action.

It was recently suspended for not having a main page. Nothing wrong with the suspension, and it was fine by me. I was in the process of designing and coding the site, so I didnt want to request for unsuspension until I finished coding, which took awhile seeing as i had never done that before. Not sure how long ago it was since I got first suspended, at least a week but not much more.

So today I was going to request to be unsuspened, but when I tried to check my account status from the forum, i found that my forum account wasn't linked to any account, which lead me to believe that it was deleted.

I'm wondering where to got from here. Is that is for that particular account? Am I allowed to resign up?

Thanks in advance and sorry for not getting the suspension squared away soon, (didn't realize that the account could be deleted after being suspended for a period of time).

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
You can resign up, just make sure to link it to this forum account you're using ;)

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I see you have a new account.

I'll close the thread. If you have any questions you can open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.