Account deleted!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkenny

Reaction score
Well, I had an unresolved problem of simply not being able to login at the front page, getting this error:

6blz2g0.png

As if that weren't enough, it seems as though my account has been deleted, when I visited my site to try and log in it was rejecting my account name, and when I went to crossfire.exofire.net it said the domain was available..

I don't recall getting any emails or messages saying I violated anything, or that my account would get deleted, I believe I had ads up and wasn't breaking any rules, but if someone would be so kind as to check out the problem that would be great.

cPanel Username: jkenny
cPanel Password: ******
Email Address: Nopenopenope
Hosting Plan: Corporate
Domain Name: crossfire.ExoFire.net
Signup Type: New, Free Account
Signup Date: 05/15/06
Cost Per Month: $0.00

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If your account stayed suspended for 10 days or more it would have been terminated automatically. Was your account suspended for a prolonged period of time?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
If you spend any time in the forums, you would be well aware that x10, its staff or the administration does not e-mail clients / members regarding suspension or even termination of their accounts.

It does look like your account has been terminated. If your account was suspended and unresolved for more than 10 days, the system automatically terminates the account. You are more than welcome to create a new account though.

jkenny

Reaction score
I don't think so, it may have, I haven't logged on in quite a while. Last time I tried logging on it gave me that error, and I don't think it was linked properly or something.

Sorry I can't be of much more help, I just haven't used my site for a while..

Edit: Ok, thanks for the info, I guess I'll just remake my account.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
From the looks of it, you discussed your suspension back on 7-27 and were told to contact Cynical. The thread was then ultimately closed by Corey on 7-28. There have been no other discussion regarding your account until today.
I would assume after that length of time, the account was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.