Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.Account Deletion Req

Status
Not open for further replies.

raoul_me

Reaction score
cPanel username: raoul_me

( X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Re: Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.Account Deletion

cPanel username: raoul_me

( X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Hi raoul_me,

There is currently no hosting account associated with your forum account, and raoul_me is not a valid cPanel username. It is possible that your hosting account was already terminated. If you are still able to log in to your cPanel, please post back here with the forum account associated with the cPanel username you used to log in.

- Adam

dito7967

Reaction score
Re: Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.Account Deletion

raoul_me: if you are by any chance the user raoul89 just how many accounts did you create. And please stop double posting (if you are raoul89).

Status
Not open for further replies.