Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raoul89

Reaction score

cPanel username: raoul89

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

dito7967

Reaction score

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Your forgot the X. You need to put an X for x10 admins to be able to delete your account.

By the way... May I ask why you are deleting your account?
If it is because of MySQL problems or database issues: We are currently having issues with the database connection with the new server. The admins have been notified and this will be fixed soon.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Hi raoul89,

Please see your other thread for the results of your termination request: http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-h...elete-my-free-hosting-account.html#post610507

I am going to close this duplicate thread, as an administrator has already replied to you in your other thread.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.