Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

x10lover

Reaction score
cPanel username: (It is same as my forums username right now)

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

x10lover

Reaction score
Before doing this please let me know that do u guys (immediately)disable the account or permanently delete it?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you wish to continue your request for account deletion will be placed in a termination queue where staff will permanently delete the account as soon as possible.

x10lover

Reaction score
Another thing before this:
I got a mail from x10hosting few months back stating that x10hosting will provide unlimited space & bandwidth in free hosting starting june or july.
That mail is not with me now!
can u please tell me if that applies to old member only or also the new members joining at that point of time?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
All free hosting accounts will get the unlimited space and bandwidth starting June 1.

Last edited:

x10lover

Reaction score
wow just one month left So i guess I'll make a new account on 1st July!
Please delete my current account.
Thank you very much bro :)

x10lover

Reaction score
can u link me the thread if it is in the forums or anywhere else plz?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
wow just one month left So i guess I'll make a new account on 1st July!
Please delete my current account.
Thank you very much bro :)

Sorry. Typo. JUNE 1st.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Due to the extended dialogue in this thread please verify one more time that you want your free hosting account deleted and then I will start the process for you.

x10lover

Reaction score
Dont put me in termination list right now.
Lets see what happens tomorrow!
Thx.
Keep this thread open for now.

x10lover

Reaction score
thank you very much for ur extended support.
Now I feel like I am not just at the best "free hosting site" but also among a great community :)
I'm lovin it!

x10lover

Reaction score
Please remove my account & btw if u dont remember my username then PM me to ask coz I cant post it here...
By the way it starts with "y"

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Due to the fact that this has gone back and forth a few times, please supply the following information once again before we place the account in the termination queue. Please note that you will need to supply your cPanel username where indicated as this is one of the ways we verify you are the account owner.

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

x10lover

Reaction score
well, I can PM you that otherwise google will cache my earlier username again!
Thats y I got it changed!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
That is not going to work. After you have supplied the required information I will escalate this entire thread to a support ticket where staff will review it and place it in the termination queue. Therefore all required information needs to be in this thread. I understand your concerns about privacy, however people frequently post their cPanel username in the forums for various support related issues. I don't know anyway to get around it in this case.

x10lover

Reaction score
cPanel username: h s e p o y (Read backwards & please edit it out after its done!)

(X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I am just going to leave this thread open / not escalated for now and give account managers a chance to look at it. Perhaps they will be able to assist you with this. Should not take long before one of them reads this thread and responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.