Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoRyan422

Reaction score
cPanel username: whovianp

(x) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've marked the account for suspension. This will give you 14 days to change your mind if you do wish to restore the Free Hosting account. After 14 days the account will be terminated automatically. If you are wanting the account to be deleted because you wish to start over, please let us know and we can delete it immediately to allow you to re-create it.

Last edited:

WhoRyan422

Reaction score
yh i need it delete immediately because im coming back with another site?

Last edited:

WhoRyan422

Reaction score
you know you sed contact you if it needs to be deleted immediately, well i was thinking of opening a new one up and with this one i cant

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
If you'd like to reset the hosting account, ensure that you do not need any files from the account before I mark it for deletion. Deletion will take a few minutes to be processed, but once it is done, you can proceed to create a new account. You will need to ensure that you are logged into the Account Management Panel at http://x10hosting.com/control before creating a new account. This will ensure that your new account will be created under this forum name and AMP Account.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I see you edited your post above. If you're going to be simply uploading another site, you can always change the main domain and remove your parked domain. From there, you can delete any unwanted databases and data from your site. It saves having to wait for the entire account to be deleted and re-created. If you'd like to take that approach, I can unsuspend the account for you so that you may do so. Otherwise, if you wish to proceed with deletion I will mark it.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Done! Please wait a few minutes for the account to be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.