Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw79

Reaction score
cPanel username: myfamil2(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

jw79

Reaction score
*bump*

How long does it take for my account to get deleted? It's been over 24 hours since I made the request. I've seen other requests that were taken care of within half an hour.

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Action depends on who's available. As for the actual "how long", the standard procedure is to manually suspend your account (with "deletion request" as the reason for suspension), then allowing the system to do the termination (which takes a minimum of 14 days). If you want immediate termination (so that you can get another "clean" account), you need to say so in your request (and put it in the title of the thread as well so people can see it). Only people with elevated access can provide immediate termination.

jw79

Reaction score
Thanks. When I looked up in the wiki how to create a cancellation request, there was nothing about getting an immediate termination done.

Status
Not open for further replies.