Account Deletion Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey050

Reaction score
Yep, I'm ready to put my X in the box. (Except I'm not playing games.)
My site has moved to a virtual private server and I no longer need my hosting account here.

My constructive criticisms from my time here:
I don't understand how you guys help so many people who say things like, "site not work, plz help," in their support requests within a span of 30 minutes and completely ignore the eloquent ones who might have turned out to be a valuable customer.

On top of that, it doesn't help at all that you stopped using the Tumblr status updates blog out of the blue. It was great while it lasted but to drop it so fast is a great way to irritate customers. I looked to that all the time to see what was wrong when my website stopped working and it kept me from making unnecessary forum posts. When I'm gone from here I'll keep looking at it to see if you actually start using it again.

I am embarrassed to say that I had to make a status updates blog for my site alone just because of the downtime. That's not good for a site of my nature - NEWS. No writer or website administrator should have to explain to his readers why one day their website is available and the next day it's not, especially when that day they want to read about and watch the video of a huge structure fire that the town experienced. True story.

So that's basically all I have. Thanks for your time.

Edit: Wow, I can't believe I spent 3 years of my hosting time here already... Time flies!

Last edited:

monkey050

Reaction score
I'm bumping this so a support member can please give me the text to confirm hosting account deletion. Thanks.

monkey050

Reaction score
cPanel username: tobbs

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
When was the down time?

We had issues with being able to login and post to Tumblr for a while so stopped using it. Anything relating to extended downtime has been posted in the news section of the forums since then.

monkey050

Reaction score
November 7, 2010 to November 17, 2010
The whole site stopped working for a while, then only the Joomla! administration panel was available and my support request wasn't answered as to why the front end wouldn't load. Regardless, the site has been moved to another hosting company so it no longer requires discussion.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The account has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.